Aren’t we all looking for a little extra something in the gym? Did you ever wonder how much better your results would be if we could just squeeze out a few more reps on a set or even better last an extra 20 minutes in the gym instead of going home early?
PWO/Stim is exactly what you’ve been looking for. It has all of the natural amino-acids your body needs for a quick pick-me-up before your workout begins, but then gives you an added jolt with a shot of caffeine and a lactic acid buffering dose of Beta Alanine, ensuring you can train harder and longer than ever before.
Unlike some preworkout drinks available, PWO/Stim won’t leave you feeling jittery or give you withdraw on days you aren’t training. Did we mention this stuff tastes great? We know the importance of delivering a drink that’s not only effective, but enjoyable to drink.
The product speaks for itself, but take a look at these ingredients and see for yourself!
- (L-Tyrosine – 300mg) Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid in the body that is the precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine acts on the sympathetic nervous system to increase heart rate and blood pressure. Dopamine is also associated with the 'reward center' in the brain, so when larger concentrations are present, you're experiencing a feeling of reinforcement and happiness or joy.
- (Caffeine – 300mg) Caffeine is a central nervous stimulant causing rapid increases in energy and alertness.
- (Synephrine – 60mg) Synephrine is an amine compound found in fruits that exerts effects similar to ephedrine in the body; albeit not as potent. This 'effect' is inducing fat loss and an increase in the metabolic rate through a process called 'beta adrenergic agonism', which is acting on the fat cell causing it to burn fat.
- (Beta Alanine – 1000mg) Beta-Alanine is a non-essential amino acid that is used by muscle cells to synthesize Carnosine. Carnosine is a dipeptide (Beta-Alanine plus Histidine) that functions as a buffer for the hydrogen ions (acid) produced during strenuous exercise, thus helping to maintain optimum muscular pH.
- (Taurine – 800mg) Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid which is not utilized in protein synthesis, but is mainly found free in most tissues, especially throughout the nervous system. Taurine is well known for its role in the modulation of neurotransmitter activity and its relaxing effect on the mood.
- (AMP Citrate – 125mg)
DIRECTIONS ARE PROVIDED ON THE BOTTLE OF THIS PRODUCT.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage amount within a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Shop by Brand
Flat Rate 5.95 Shipping on domestic orders.
$5 off $100 Order
$10 off $200 Order
$15 off $300 Order
$20 off $400 Order
$30 off $500 Order
$50 off $800 Order